Medicare card?
NOSPAM
2008-04-26 05:52:02 UTC
Looking for U.S. Medicare card template.

The local bus companies offer reduced fares for those with Medicare cards.
swil
2008-04-27 01:07:08 UTC
Post by NOSPAM
Looking for U.S. Medicare card template.
The local bus companies offer reduced fares for those with Medicare cards.
Wow, check this link. It's front and back. A quick edit in photoshit
will give you a perfect template. Though if you're caught forging
federal documents you'll be given the same treatment as a 9/11 highjacker.

NOSPAM
2008-04-27 16:07:01 UTC
Post by swil
Wow, check this link. It's front and back. A quick edit in photoshit
will give you a perfect template. Though if you're caught forging federal
documents you'll be given the same treatment as a 9/11 highjacker.
http://www.medicare.gov/images/card_2002_front_web.gif
How about a template for a disabled bus ID card? I'm in Southern California,
so MTA, RTA or OCTA will work for me.

I am disabled, I used to have an ID card, but it's expired and currently
have no insurance, so can't get a doctor to issue me a new one.
swil
2008-04-27 19:45:29 UTC
Post by NOSPAM
Post by swil
Wow, check this link. It's front and back. A quick edit in photoshit
will give you a perfect template. Though if you're caught forging federal
documents you'll be given the same treatment as a 9/11 highjacker.
http://www.medicare.gov/images/card_2002_front_web.gif
How about a template for a disabled bus ID card? I'm in Southern California,
so MTA, RTA or OCTA will work for me.
I am disabled, I used to have an ID card, but it's expired and currently
have no insurance, so can't get a doctor to issue me a new one.
That sucks. Try to make a template off the old one. I'm not from
California so don't really know what they look like.